Woodrow Mercer - Junior Consultant - Berkshire
Woodrow Mercer are working on behalf of a unique performance and people development consultancy going through an exciting period of growth and change.
An opportunity has become available for a Junior Consultant with a psychology degree to join them on a permanent basis.
You will support on a real variety of projects including analysing quantitative and qualitative data, producing and preparing delivery materials, research and reporting as well as delivery of training and survey feedback sessions.
- Excellent communicator, credible and comfortable in front of clients
- Organised project manager
- Ability to research and analyse qualitative and quantitave data
- Ability to design and deliver surveys and feedback
- Competent in Microsoft packages as well as SPSS
- Psychology degree
This would suit an experienced Junior Consultant, Analyst, L&D or Talent support from a psychology education background.
In return you'll be given an excellent salary, benefits and career development in a highly inclusive, supportive business with a great reputation for developing staff.