L&D Co-ordinator, Learning & Development Co-ordinator, Training, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Permanent
Job: Permanent L&D Co-ordinator / Learning & Development Co-ordinator
Based in: Cambridge with free car parking on site
I am currently supporting a fast paced manufacturing organisation in Cambridge to recruit an L&D Coordinator to be based within a well established HR team.
Your duties would consist of:
1) Ensuring the site is compliant with all mandatory training requirements
2) Ensure that the site leadership team is fully aware of any risks to site in relation to mandatory training and are taking positive action to support this.
3) Contribution to the preparation of and participation in audits
4) Ensure that the site has named and adequately trained trainers in place
5) Co-ordinate training activity for the site
6) Support the effective induction of new starters and apprentices
7) Contribute to the preparation and management of the site training budget
8) Contribute to creating and learning a development culture at the site
9) Deliver group training programmes
10) Maintain accurate records of training that has taken place
11) Ensure that SOP's are in place for all roles (and are reflected in the site training matrix)
12) Ensure site training facilities are professional and inspiring
13) Ensure that all employees have a functional skills assessment
14) Protocols are followed when booking internal and external training courses for site staff
15) Takes responsibility for your own learning and development and is an excellent role model
Are you the ideal candidate?
Strong previous training experience is an essential requirement, preferably in a manufacturing environment
You will also need a train the trainer qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.