Domiciliary Care Provider
£24,000 to £25,000
Peritus Healthcare are pleased to consider applications for the position of Recruitment Officer in Waterbeach.
Our client provides high quality care in the home, to clients with a range of healthcare needs.
We are seeking applicants with recruitment experience within the healthcare sector and ideally possess a CIPD HR qualification
You will provide an efficient, effective and professional recruitment service to ensure the best possible candidates are recruited and retained.
- To draft copy and design adverts, application packs and other relevant marketing materials that are accurate, relevant, and sell the organisation and its benefits in order to attract the best possible applicants for vacancies.
- To post adverts and marketing materials on the various job boards and recruitment media channels in a timely and accurate fashion ensuring the best possible exposure for vacancies.
- To liaise with external advertising agencies when required, ensuring all adverts are placed, considering the companies requests/needs, media costs/effectiveness and budget constraints
- To post vacancies on the company's website and ensure the site is kept up-to-date, removing vacancies once expired
- To be responsible for interview set-up including finalising the schedule, calling candidates, sending invites and liaising with managers to ensure that all paperwork is sent prior to interview
- To inform all applicants of the progress of their application either by phone or in writing
- To be responsible for the creation and regular update of database's and tracking systems in order to keep up-to-date records of both vacancies and applicants.
- To use this data to organise workload, update managers and produce mail merge documents, statistics and other information as required
- To support the Administrator with performing DBS checks and send out reference requests for all shortlisted candidates
- On the day of interviews, to take copies of candidates' right to work and DBS check documentation, ensuring appropriate accuracy and storage.
- Following offer, to ensure all necessary pre-employment checks, including DBS, references, are carried out and recorded in accordance with regulations where appropriate.
- CIPD HR qualification
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In particular, an excellent phone manner
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills