We are seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Headhunter for a small niche IT headhunting firm. They specialise in headhunting IT professionals for technology driven organisations in the Nordics. As a boutique organisation in a busy sector, they naturally have exciting plans for the future. People are at the heart of their success and they are on a mission to give their employees unrivalled training, rewards and career opportunities.
Their trainee headhunters will focus solely on the placement of technology professionals within the Nordic market. You will become a specialist in permanent placements.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Building new and existing client relations using sales, marketing and networking techniques
* Maintaining and building strong relationships with candidates and clients
* Drafting and placing adverts across a wide variety of social media
* Full and efficient use of the company's database
* Using headhunting skills to approach and screen candidates
* Arranging and organising interviews
* Negotiating fees and candidate offers
* Achieving set targets
Qualifications and Skills
* Must have telephone based work experience
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a target driven environment
* Strong time management skills
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* An enthusiastic, confident and resilient individual
* Acute attention to detail
* A self-starter with a commitment to providing an outstanding service is
£14,000 basic commission. First year OTE of £30,000
* Personally tailored training, coaching and development.
* A clear 12 month road map for career progression.
* "Non Corporate" working environment.
* Opportunity to travel internationally for business trips.
* Flexible working environment (including early finish every Friday)
* A supportive and hands-on management team.
* Unrivalled commission structure and uncapped earnings.
* We also operate a monthly incentive scheme which contributes to our fun, vibrant and social environment.
For further information contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today.
ENS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer