A fantastic opportunity exists for a highly skilled HR Advisor to join our highly reputable Dartford based client.
As a pro-active HR generalist you will have particular skills and experience across the employee life cycle and be confident advising mangers and staff on a range of HR cases and employee development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide HR advice on key issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and employee health issues.
- Build relationships with managers at all levels and develop a good understanding of their work so as to be able to act as a true business partner.
- Liaise with managers over recruitment requirements, advising on recruitment process/policy; assist managers with the creation and amendment of job descriptions, prepare job adverts, shortlisting and interviewing of candidates.
- Administration of TUPE transfers
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Advise and train managers and staff on the appraisal process
- Support managers in disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Support and coach managers in dealing with employee absenteeism.
- Make recommendations for improvement in processes and practices
- Assist Managers and staff in identifying development opportunities; planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records; advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Carry out regular visits to staff, based on high profile client sites in London and across the UK.
The right person:
- A strong HR Generalist that is highly motivated and career driven
- Be CIPD qualified
- Be able to work independently
- Experienced gained within manufacturing / production environments would be highly desirable
- Innovative, confident and passionate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a natural aptitude for building and maintaining strong relationships
- This amazing opportunity comes with a competitive package including a competitive basic salary and annual bonus and offers career development within a fantastic working environment.
If you have the required skills and experience please apply forwarding your CV to Gemma Edwards