Over the last 40 years VMAGROUP have grown to be the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
We operate specialist practices focused on the recruitment of internal communications, external communications, financial services, investor relations, public affairs and marketing professionals across permanent, interim and executive search.
As the market continues to evolve, we are seeing an increased demand to work with clients through their own preferred suppliers lists (PSL's) and outsourced MSP/RPO partnerships. As a result, VMAGROUP is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to support our Business Development Manager for the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review, monitor and drive the growth of VMAGROUP's PSL business in a profitable manner, both within existing and new clients.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with Procurement, HR and client recruitment contacts to ensure that VMA Group receives all eligible job opportunities within our specialist practice areas.
- Create and manage an efficient system for responding to Requests for Information (RFIs), tender documents, PSL contracts and agreeing client terms.
- Maintain an up to date record of all VMAGROUP PSLs and relevant agreed client terms.
- Work with Practice leaders to identify and approach new business opportunities.
- Always ensure that best practice and VMAGROUP procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual progress reports to the Business Development Manager and senior stakeholders as require
- Demonstrable business development skills in contacting and developing business to business relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
- Commercially minded and able to identify and convert business opportunities.
- Relationship management experience with senior B2B client contacts
- Able to build rapport both internally and with a broad external audience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail required to review legal terms and tenders received from clients.
- Professional and confident manner, strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook.
- Open minded, positive, hardworking and collaborative.
- Self-starter with initiative, flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
To send your CV today please click on the 'apply for this position' below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.