Highly successful global financial services company offering excellent benefits, training and career progression are growing the trading service team and are looking for candidates fluent in the following languages:
Spanish and Italian
French and Dutch
As a Trainee Sales Trader, your role will be to help ensure we continue to offer our clients world-class trade execution and customer services and as you progress, this will involve:
- Supporting clients with our various trading platforms
- Assisting with general queries
- Quoting prices and executing trades on behalf of clients
- Resolving trade disputes
In doing so you'll benefit from exposure to a vibrant, commercially driven environment, with development opportunities encompassing everything from premium client service and dealing roles to specialist project work and business management.
Desired Skills and Experience
You don't need a background in finance to apply although this is desirable. We'll provide on-the-job training and support to help ensure you quickly pick up the necessary knowledge and understanding.
What you will need is a genuine interest in working in financial markets, along with motivation levels as impressive as your aptitude for numbers and attention to detail - plus:
- Previous experience in Sales and target driven environment is highly desirable
- A degree-level education (or similar experience)
- Fluency in Spanish and Italian or Manadarin or French and Dutch or Dutch.
- Excellent working knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A logical and analytical approach
- Very good organisation and time management skills
Sales exposure and experience of working within a financial environment would all be a distinct advantage.