Camino Partners was formed by Alan McBride, Sachin Ruparelia and Matt Newman. The name "Camino" is derived from the Spanish word meaning "path" or "way" and as such defines our role to help clients move forward, whilst helping our candidates pursue their chosen career path.
We are the UK's only specialist recruitment consultancy focusing on placing back-office to boardroom level candidates into the recruitment, management consultancy and media and creative industries. We work with a range of clients from entrepreneurial start-ups through to multinational corporations.
We specialise in placing sector specific candidates into a variety of roles including Finance, Legal & Compliance, IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, Office Management and Administration.
This role is hugely varied and will allow the candidate to gain valuable experience in a variety of areas, from HR and Marketing, to IT, Finance or Legal. Operations is the hub that keeps the business running, and requires a tenacious problem-solving attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Supporting the Operations Manager on HR, Finance, Marketing, IT and Legal tasks. Depending on the career path the candidate is looking to pursue, we can create bespoke tasks to ensure they develop skills in their chosen area. However, you will be required to help out across all areas.
- Day-to-day office management, reception duties and administration.
- Adhoc research projects to support the consultants.
- Currently attending university and seeking a gap year placement. Open to all courses, but anything focused around Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, HR or Legal would be beneficial.
- Hardworking and career-driven.
- Previous office administration or sales experience would be a benefit but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self-motivated. MUST BE A PROBLEM SOLVER.
- Able to demonstrate success outside of work or education e.g. Sport / Music.
- An interest in the world of business.