Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £22,000 (£34K OTE)
As the UK's most prominent document management enterprise, our client has been firmly installed as the authority in their market since the mid-20th century. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their Manchester office!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £34K
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a warm inclusive atmosphere
- Excellent scope for progression
The Graduate Business Development Executive will, once they have a thorough understanding of the company and its service offering, develop relationships with clients within a particular sector. Be it the NHS, local government or finance, there are plenty of markets that you can corner. Once you pick up the necessary skills in profiling and contacting potential clients over the phone, you'll be able to manage the entire business cycle. Negotiating and closing business with clients face to face will fall increasingly within your remit as you progress. You'll be managing any accounts you win for the year after you win them - you'll progress quicker with the knowledge gained from this process, before handing over to an account manager.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package - excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and a specific market of your choice
- Strategically identify and research potential clients before reaching out to them over the phone and via email
- Develop relationships with them in schedule business meetings
- Manage relationships independently, presenting to, negotiating and closing business with customers face to face as you progress
- Retain individual ownership of a specific market
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)