HR Business Partner
£34000 - £36000
Office/field based, with travel to sites in Cornwall, Newton Abbot, Southampton, Aylesbury and South Wales
Are you a part or fully qualified CIPD HR professional ready to take on their next challenge with a rapidly growing business?
Our client is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their fast-paced and vibrant environment and have the chance to make a long-lasting impact on their culture.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You'll be responsible for providing a customer-focused HR service covering numerous sites.
- Liaising with the Group HR Manager, you'll drive the successful delivery of the client's business strategy.
- Building strong relationships with your site managers, you will support them in managing ER issues such as disciplinary and grievances, absence management and the leading of the client's employee involvement forums.
- Recruitment will also form a large part of the role, supporting your managers in sourcing and making the right appointments.
- As part of the wider HR team you will also assist with the rolling out of company initiatives within your region.
- As part of your role, you will spend up to three days per week travelling to other sites in Cornwall, Newton Abbot, Southampton, Aylesbury and South Wales.
To be considered, you must have:
- Previous HR experience
- Experience of change management
- Previous experience of managing employee forums
- Experience of working across multiple sites
- The ability to implement and maintain HR initiatives
- A part or full CIPD qualification
- Detail-oriented and pragmatic as a HR Business Partner
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills.
- Resilient and determined with superb planning abilities.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!