Are you fulfilling your potential? Are you sure? If you think you could do more and deserve better from your employer, then our client, a serial award-winning recruitment firm would like to speak to you. Below you will find some highlights about my client and further on, some details on the opportunity:
"My name is Duncan Cooper and I'm proud to be representing this brand as a recruitment partner. Should you apply to this advert, I assure you a prompt response." Now a little more about the client:
Acknowledged as the "23rd Fastest Growth Business in the UK" (Sunday Times) and the "Best Recruitment Company to Work For" (Recruitment International) in 2009.
IRP Awards Winners 2013 - "Best Company to Work For". In 2012 they also won the "Best People Development Award".
Sunday Times Best Companies Award - our client has achieved the prestigious "Best Companies Accreditation Standard" for the last 7 years making them one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
These are a handful of the awards my client has won!
My client lives their brand:
- Creating loyalty and delivering results by being a great place to work.
- Communicating with a refreshing openness.
- Breaking the mould wherever it makes sense to do so.
- Placing customers at the heart of all they do.
- Valuing people through development, motivation and retention.
- Avoiding toxic negativity and encouraging new ideas.
Onto the opportunity:
This pivotal role is to sell and control a recruitment solution for Contract based Engineers. A brief outline of duties bulleted below.
- Achieve targets and adhere to agreed work / action plans.
- Obtain maximum business levels by selling recruitment solutions over the telephone and face to face using targets as set by Branch / Divisional Manager.
- Offer a quality service to clients by selecting applicants through good job matching and tight control.
- Generate a good rapport with all user clients.
- Comply with all legal requirements including Working Time Directive and Employment Agencies Act.
- Monitor workers performances daily and weekly to ensure that the client and workers are consistently satisfied.
- Control administration of workers systems efficiently whilst complying with legal standards
- Recruit and sustain a workforce by interview and selection of quality applicants.
- Advertise for a workforce in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response whilst complying with legal requirements.
- Managing workflow via CRM system.
- Oral fluency - articulate
- Skills of all round communication
- High degree of listening skills
- Able to respond to demanding work
- Arithmetical competence
- Display administrative skills
- An enthusiasm for problem solving
- Negotiation skills, tact
- Ability to be self-critical in a positive way
- Good time manager
- Able to work under pressure
- Sense of humour
- Not overly offended by rejection
- A slight degree of aggression
- Team player
- Cool thinker
This dynamic recruitment firm looks to attract and retain staff with above average industry packages and are committed to offering the very best training and development plans available. Look at the most comprehensive and generous employment benefits package in the industry:
We review annually and consistently prove to pay at an average or higher than the industry average across all job functions.
Payable to all operational staff, even non-sales staff have opportunity to earn through unique profit share scheme.
25 days per annum, 28 days after 5 years' service and 30 days after 10 years' service. Your holiday year runs from the date of your commencement.
Contributory Pension offered to all staff on completion of 3 months service.
Health club membership
Once you have joined the company you will be eligible to join various local and national gyms at discounted rates, with over 2,000 to choose from. i.e. David Lloyd, Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing and Virgin Active etc.
Private health insurance
All staff are eligible for this scheme after 6 months service.
Every member of staff is offered the option to buy or sell up to 5 days additional holiday per year.
A flexible approach to working hours for personal requirements and to compensate for occasional extra demands caused during busy periods.
After 5 years' service an offer of up to 3 months unpaid leave can be granted for those life and travel ambitions.
Leadership training academy
A comprehensive module-based series of workshops has been created to cover everything from financial accounts analysis to legislation.
Further education grants
All staff are eligible for contributory grants to fund further education courses that are industry relative. This will need to be decided on a case by case basis after your 2nd year anniversary.
One day per year available to all staff for charitable activities during business hours without incurring financial loss.
Half day holiday is awarded if nil absenteeism is achieved in the preceding 6-month period.
Half day holiday on birthdays
All employees are entitled to take a half day holiday on their birthday.
Friday night drinks
Drinks on a Friday afternoon courtesy of the Directors.
1 day off for moving to a new house
The directors will allow a maximum of one day every two years for moving to a new house for employees that have had a minimum of 2 years' service.
Subsidised REC membership
The client will subsidise a minimum of 50% of your Institute of Recruitment Professionals membership with the REC
Now you've taken all of that in just make an application and I'll be sure to come back to you promptly.