Upex Employment are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team on a full-time, Permanent basis.
You will join a rapidly expanding business, operating across the UK in four primary sectors; Industrial, Commercial, Catering and Environmental.
Our offices are a relaxed working environment where you manage your own time and diary, and the ideal candidate would be driven towards success, and able to self-manage your day. Drive for success and self-motivation is key!
Hours of Work: 08:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing a cemented understanding of partner companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Head-hunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a short-list of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Business Development, including telephone sales & face to face client meetings.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
Full training is provided, and previous experience is not necessary.
Immediate starts available for suitable applicants
Personality is the most important attribute, and the ideal candidate will be friendly, professional, and able to confidently speak on the telephone and interview candidates.