A public sector organisation based in York is seeking an OD and Communications Officer to join its growing HR team. The successful candidate will help transform the organisation's internal communications and develop engagement.
The client is a public sector organisation based in York with over 200 staff. The client is rated highly as a top company to work for and offers a generous pension scheme and excellent annual leave entitlement.
The key duties and responsibilities of the OD and Communications Officer are:
- develop and maintain the intranet;
- improve internal communications both offline and online;
- contribute new ideas and influence decisions; and
- maintain a valued internal communications platform.
The successful OD and Communications Officer based in York will:
- have strong attention to detail ESSENTIAL
- have strong IT skills ESSENTIAL
- be an engaging communicator with a strong command of both written and verbal communication ESSENTIAL
£27,000 excellent annual leave entitlement gym membership generous pension package